Originally designed as a mountain bike, the Explorer has since evolved into a very practical and very comfortable sport comfort bike. The newest generation Explorer is all about getting the most fun out of the ride, in style, with performance and comfort features that make getting around so effortless it hardly feels like exercise.
Jamis Explorer A1
- Frame Material: 061 TIG-welded aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5"
- Wheels: Double-wall alloy rims, 32H, alloy hubs with QR
- Crankset: Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T
- Drivetrain: Microshift / Shimano 24 Speed
- Brakes: Tektro forged alloy direct pull brakes
- Seat Post: Suspension, alloy micro-adjust, 350mm x 27.2mm
- Cockpit: Comfort hi-rise, alloy handlebar/ Jamis alloy angle-adjustable stem
- Tires: CST - 1918, 27.5 x 2.1
- Saddle: Jamis Comfort with memory foam