The Process has spent the last six years making a name for itself atop the best-of enduro bike lists. It leads the charge in enduro design and technology and with the likes of Kona’s Enduro World Series Team riders Miranda Miller, Connor Fearon and Rhys Verner racing aboard the Process, it’s proven on the world’s trickiest tracks. It’s also safe to say that not only does it climb exceptionally well, but it’s a beast on the descents, too. This shorter travel option complements the gravity-savvy longer travel models we’ve come to know and love. Every model is outfitted with integrated frame protection. No matter where you ride or what the terrain throws at you, you can always trust the process.
Kona Process 134 DL 27.5
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light i30 TCS 27.5”
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/134mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Ultimate
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select RC Charger DebonAir 140mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle DUB 12spd
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX/NX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R with 180mm front/180mm rear rotors
- Seat Post: Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.5" WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp